How to use the Turbanizer
- How do I start turbanizing a photo I have?
- Picking a photo
- Uploading a Photo
- Manipulating the photo
- Sharing the Turbanized photo
Step 4: Sharing the Turbanized photo
The final screen after turbanizing
After you have Turbanized your photo, it is time to SHARE it!
- Buy a T-shirt with your turbanized photo from Zazzle (You can further customize the T-shirt over at Zazzle)
- Email your photo to your friends (3 at a time)
- Upload to your Flickr account
- Upload to your Facebook account
- Download the photo to your computer
- Post the photo on your blog or basically anywhere! (Simply use the URL in the textbox as the image source URL when you want to post it)
Be careful about clicking "Turbanize Another Person", this will restart the whole process and you will not be able to go back to the currently turbanized image. Share your image before continuing the fun.
>> Start Over (How do I start turbanizing a photo I have?)